SNA Electronics provides a full range of manufacturing services for sub-assembly and final system level products with a wide variety of testing solutions.
SNA Electronics’ quality and cost effective PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) operations are designed to meet a high mix of product lines with varied volume and complexity. In order to create an efficient process and to maximize productivity, we generate customized manufacturing solutions and utilize our resources and capacities. Technologically, we are constantly building on our experience in the latest advance in chip technology and process improvement. SNA Electronics will evolve further capabilities to meet the changing needs of the high mix PCBA and product manufacturing environment.
SNA Electronics has the following capabilities for Manufacturing services :
- PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) : The service includes the technology of SMT (Surface Mount Technology), PTH (Pin Thru Hole) and mixed SMT/PTH with BGA (Ball-Grid-Array), LGA (Land-Grid-Array), CSP (Chip Scale Package), Fine Pitch and double sided.
- Cable and Wire Harness
- Box, Chassis, and System Assembly : The service includes the configuration and final integration.
- Final Package
- Quick-Turn Prototype : High complexity prototype assemblies
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- High-mix, Low volume (HMLV) manufacturing
- PCB Manufacturing Ability Review
- Total Material Control : Consignment and Turnkey Project with sophisticated MRP system
- X-Ray Inspection System and Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- BGA Rework
- RoHS (Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances) Process : Lead (Pb) Free Assembly